Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh & Baba Balaknath Ji Tour with Anandpur Sahib Ji1-2 dayPackage Code: HTPC000237
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-9418093019
Baba Vadbhag Singh & Baba Balaknath Ji Tour with Anandpur Sahib Ji ( Takht)
Including Kila Baba Sahib Singh ji Bedi, Gurdwara Gid Gida Sahib Ji...
Special Packages - 2018-2019
Holiday Travel arranges Daily Tours & Yatra Package for following
- Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji located at village Mairi,
- Baba Balaknath Ji Tour located at Shahtalai
- Takht Shri Keshgarh Sahib Tour at Anandpur Sahib Ji
- Bhakhra Nangal Dam
- Mata Naida Devi Ji Darshan
- Kila Sri Huzoor Sahib singh Ji Bedi Una Himachal
- Gurudwara Gid Gida Sahib Haroli.
Baba Vadbhag Singh,Baba Balaknath,Takh Keshgarh Sahib Tour Package Itinarary
- Start from Chandigarh in the morning at 8:00 AM
- Darshan at Takht Shri Keshgarh Sahib Ji at Anandpur Sahib & Virasat E Khalsa Tour.
- Darshan at Mata Naina Devi Ji at Anandpur Sahib Hill Top
- Bhakhra Dam Tour on Return from Mata Naina Devi
- Breakfast/Brunch, Relax at Chief Restaurant Naya Nangal Dam ( Optional).
- Reach Una (Himachal) & proceed for Mairi Dera BabaVadbhag Singh ji ( Near Dehra Gopipur).
- Enjoy the beautiful sites while your journey, Our taxi driver will stop the cab at various points for photo sessions.
- Reach by Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh ji, Darshan & Snan ( bathing) at Dholi Dhar, Seek blessings from Pabitra Dhoona at Baba Vadbhag Singh ji.
- Have Darshans also at Gurudwara Manji Sahib Ji, Beri Sahib and Dehra Sahib Ji.
- Seek Divine Blessings from Mahant Ji of Dera & Have Langar at Dera Baba Vadbhag singh ji.
- Take Prasad and spend time at your leisure for meditation & Dhyan in the complex ( can also do the photography sessions)
- Proceed to Baba Balaknath Ji Temple at Shahtalai & Have Darshans, Pooja at the temple
- On Return journey, Visit Gurudwara Gidgida Sahib at Haroli & Kila baba Bedi at Una
- Drop at Chandigarh Airport/railway Station in Night
Baba Vadbhag singh Ji & Baba balaknath Ji Tour, Kila Hazoor Baba Sahib Singh Ji bedi Una Sahib, Gurudwara gid gida sahib Ji | Takht Shri Keshgarh Dahib at Anandpur Sahib, Una Himachal Sikh Pilgrimage of Kila Hazoor Baba Sahib Singh Ji bedi Una Sahib , Damdama Sahib and Baba vadbhag Singh Ji with gurudwara gid gida sahib| Holla Mohalla Baba vadbhag Singh ji| Sikh Gurudwara Pilgrimage in Una Himachal
Baba Vadbhag Singh ji Gurudwara
The holy place Mairi has a famous Gurudwara where thousand of Sikhs visit every year to receive the blessing of Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji, who was a saint and established this Gurudwara which was earlier known as Dera.
Dera baba Vadbhag Singh ji is 3 kms. north-east of village Nehria which is situated on Una-Amb-Nadaun-Hamirpur road. The Journey takes around four and a half hours by road to reach Mairhi from Chandigarh & One Hour from Una to Mairi
The Gurudwara of Baba Ji is situated on the top of the hill and is surrounded by Eucalyptus trees. A famous fair also known as Baba Bhar Bhag Singh Mela is held here in the month of February in honor of Vadbhag Singh ji who was renowned for his magical powers.
Treatment of Mental Illness, Depression, Schizophrenia at Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji
Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji Mela is held at the time of holi and is famous for the treatment of mental problems and is unique fair of its kind in the country. A large number of visitors suffering from mental problems come to this fair and are treated at the Gurudwara by the priest called 'Masands'.
How to reach Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji
Baba Vadbhag Ji visit by Air:
Nearest airport to Mairi is Chandigarh or Amritsar .Daily Flights are available from Delhi and Mumbai. From Chandigarh, Holiday Travel taxi can be booked.
Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji visit by Railway:
- Nearest railway Station to Mairi is Amb Himachal ( 3 Kms frrom Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji),
- Una Railway Station(50 Kms from baba Vadbhag Singh ji).
- Daily trains are available to Una (Himachal) from New Delhi.
Quick Facts about Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji
- Baba Wadbhag Singh Sodhi Ji is the 8th direct descendant of the 5th Guru, Guru Arjan Dev Ji.
- Baba Karamjit Singh Sodhi Ji, the present Gaddi Nishin of Dera Sahib is the 13th Direct descendant of the 5th Guru, Guru Arjan Dev Ji.
- Samadhi of Guru Baba Vadbhag Singh Sodhi Ji, Mata Raj Kaur Ji, and Sister Bibi Bhani Ji are situated in Dera Sahib only. Pilgrims do come here and enjoy the holy place.
- Baba Wadbhag Singh Sodhi Ji was passed away in 1762 and this Samadh was constructed in the same year.
- Holy Beri Sahib, under which Baba Ji did meditation (Tapasya) is situated just before the Samadh of Baba Wadbhag Singh Sodhi Ji. The Pilgrims use to sit near this Beri Sahib and Meditate.
About Mairi - Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji
The ancient gurdwaras Dehra Sahib, Manji Sahib and Beiri Sahib were founded by Baba Vadbhag Singh. The pilgrims also take a dip in the cool waters of the Darshani Khud, also called the Charanganga, which is supposed to ward off evil spirits. It is believed that when Baba Vadbhag Singh chose this beautiful, secluded spot to meditate, While he bathed in the cool waters of one of the valleys, he saw the images of the 10 Gurus. Thus he decided to name it the Darshani Khud and the waters of this khud came to be called Dhauli Dhar or Charanganga.
in a sequestered spot, in a deep ravine, houses the famous Gurdwara's, Dehra Sahib, Manji Sahib and Beiri Sahib. Millions of pilgrims gather here every year during Baisakhi and Holi. Life gets disrupted as the tiny hamlets of Nehri and Mairhi are flooded with devotees.
Era is 1756 & Ahmad Shah Durrani during his fourth invasion of India annexed Punjab and appointed his young son, Taimur, & his trusted general Jahan Khan as his deputy . In April/May 1757, two Afghan troopers travelling from Sirhind to Lahore were murdered near Kartarpur. Jahan Khan arrested BabaVadbhag Singh sodhi and tortured him mercilessly. The latter's followers rescued him during the night and took him to a distant village, Mairi, in the hills that now form part of Una district of Himachal Pradesh.
The Afghans chagrined at the escape of the prisoner, pillaged Kartarpur and the neighboring country, When Sikhs, consolidated into the Dal Khalsa under the overall command of Sardar Jassa Singh Ahluvalia, heard of the outrage, they conjointly with Adina Beg Khan, the ousted raujdar of Jalandhar Doab, attacked Jalandhar in December 1757 to avenge the spoliation of Kartarpur.
A 20,000 strong Afghan army sent by Jahan Khan from Lahore was routed near Mahilpur and its artillery and baggage train were captured. A few months later, the Sikhs, aided by a strong Maratha army, drove the Afghans out of the Punjab.
Baba Vadbhag Singh ji Settled in Mairi Saheb
Sodhi Vadbhag Singh, however, did not return to Kartarpur and continued to reside in Mairi where he died on 31 December 1761 and where a shrine called Dera Vadbhag Singh now stands in his honour, attracting visitors and pilgrims all the year round. The Dera is in popular belief connected with exorcism of evil spirits. Many go there to be so treated.
Contact /write to us at: Holidaytravel.firstname.lastname@example.org, 9418093019
Main Gurudwara at baba Vadbhag singh ji
Photo of baba Vadbgad ji at Mairi
Beri Tree under which Baba ji did tapsya baba Vadbhag singh Ji
Main Gurudwara Baba vadbhag singh ji
Gurudwara manji sahib baba vadbhag singh ji
Tap Asthan Gurudwara manje Sahib Baba vadbhag Singh ji
Baba Vadbhag Singh ji Building
havan Kund at Baba Vadbhag Singh ji
Entrance to Dholi Dhar Baba vadbhag singh ji Mairi
Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji