Special Chennai Weekend PackageDay TripPackage Code: HTPC001547
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
- Snack counter & nutriment
- Option to get your Own Food
- Deluxe & Super Deluxe Rooms With Modern Facilities
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Only Veg. Food, No Hard Drinks Allowed
- Ample and safe car parking
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary by - Private Cab
- Parking & Toll Charges
- Driver Allowance
- Pickup & Drop from Your Origin City (Optional)
- Anything not mentioned within the inclusions
- Lunch, Snacks & Beverages
- Entry Fees & Local Guide Charges
- Any Activity Fees
Mahabalipuram: An ancient temple in MahabalipuramTake a break from the city life and head to Mahabalipuram for some soul-searching. The entire town is a UNESCO heritage site with many temples to see. You will love browsing through ancient architecture at the temples.There are amazing places to enjoy local delicacies in Mahabalipuram too. On the weekends, many Chennai locals head out here for a bite to eat and some beers.
• Distance from Chennai: 50 kilometres
Nagalapuram: Nagalapuram is only a few kilometres away from Chennai and is a popular weekend getaway destination. Adventure sports lovers and those who love camping love heading out to Nagalapuram for a weekend of fun and excitement.At Nagalapuram, you can stay in camps and participate in many adventure sports.
• Distance from Chennai: 71 kilometres
Kanchipuram: A temple in Kanchipuram.Besides being famous for its silk sarees, Kanchipuram is also famous for its temples. The town is rooted in history and you will get to see stunning Dravidian architecture. Besides sightseeing, you can wander through the Vedanthangla Bird Sanctuary and catch glimpses of a wide variety of birds.
• Distance from Chennai: 72 kilometres
Vellore: The Vellore Fort Great for those who love sightseeing, Vellore has some fabulous places to see. It is home to the Vellore Fort that is majestic and historical, a must visit the site for every tourist. If you love ancient architecture and Indian art, then visiting the many temples in Vellore should also be exciting. Some Chennai locals even drive down to Vellore on a road trip. The best time to visit is September to March.
• Distance from Chennai: 138 kilometres
For more informations contact us on the subsequent numbers:
Jyoti: +91 83508 24255 (Himachal )
Navjyoti: +91 83508 24253 (Himachal)