Bentota is a coastal town in Sri Lanka, located in the Galle District of the Southern Province, governed by an Urban Council. It is approximately 65 kilometres south of Colombo and 56 kilometres north of Galle. Bentota is a tourist attraction, with a local airport (Bentota River Airport) and a handful and world-class hotels. It is a destination forwatersports. Bentota also delivers an ancient art of healing called Ayurveda. Bentota is famous for it’s to Bentota is a tourist attraction, with a local airport (Bentota River Airport) and a handful and world-class hotels.
Bentota beach is one of the best beaches you would go to. Clean, green, less crowded, clear water and sand... It is beautiful. While sunsets are beautiful and one of the better times to be at the beach, early mornings are awesome too.
Brief Garden Bentota-
Brief garden is a wonderful stretch of impeccably designed landscape. Spread over a couple of acres of land which is located about eight kilometres off Bentota, Brief Garden houses mesmerizingly beautiful Japanese-style gardens and lawns inspired from the colonial days.
Cinnamon Island Bentota
Cinnamon Island is a popular attraction close to Bentota. It is an age old cinnamon plantation set on an island which has been run by a single family for generations. Here you can learn about the processing of cinnamon for its various uses, and a tour of the island is highly recommended while travelling to Bentota.
Kandy Vihare Temple Bentota:-
Kandy Vihare Temple is one of the most popular Buddhist temples of the country as it houses Sri Lanka's tallest statue of Gautama Buddha. Apart from the Stupa, it also houses the Bo Tree, four sacred MahaDevalas and ancient relics.
• Bentota Lake (No. 437, Elpitiya Road | Dedduwa, Bentota 80500, Sri Lanka)
• Amal Restaurant (135 Colombo-Galle-Hambantota-Wellawaya Highway | Robolgoda, Bentota 80500, Sri Lanka )
• Golden Grill (No. 45, National Holiday Resort, Bentota, Sri Lanka)
• Hotel Haus Berlin is a 2 star property with approximately Rs. 2500 as per night cost. Hotel | Rheinallee 40, 53173 Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (Ranked #61 of 79 Hotels in Bonn )
• Oasey beach hotel is a 3 star hotel with modest cost of Rs. 11,000 per night for deluxe room. Galle Road, Galboda, InduruwaBentota South Sri Lanka Coast ( 4.2 out of 5 )
• Bentota beach hotel is a 4 star hotel with Rs. 17000 per night. Galle Road, Bentota, Bentota, Sri Lanka. (9.5 / 10)