Covid Free Holidays - Rajaji National Park Getaway Package01 Night/02 DaysPackage Code: HTPC001549
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
HTIPL is ensuring COVID free holidays for you and your family by mendatory physical distancing, cleanest hotel rooms and transport, providing disposable masks for staff as well as travellers, We ensure that your journey is safe from start to finish.
Duration: 01 Nights / 02 Days
Activities: 1 JeepSafaris and 1 Birding trail
Tour starts from: Rajaji National Park and Ends at: Rajaji National Park
Season: 15 November to 15 June
Rajaji National Park Weekend Getaway is a 1 night 2 days trip, perfect for people who are looking for short trip with full of excitement and natural beauty. Located in the Shivalik range of Himalayas with an area of over 820 km² near Haridwar, Rajaji has wide ranges of animals and birds. It provides habitat to around 23 species of mammals and 315 species of birds.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary by - Private Cab
- Parking & Toll Charges
- Driver Allowance
- Pickup & Drop from Your Origin City (Optional)
- Anything not mentioned within the inclusions
- Lunch, Snacks & Beverages
- Entry Fees & Local Guide Charges
- Activity Fees
Welcome! Your journey starts from Delhi, once you arrive at Rajaji National Park check-in at the resort. Post lunch and rest, gypsy will pick you up for your evening safari at Chila range.
Return from the safari. You may also choose to spend leisure time with in-house activities in the resort. Retire for the day after dinner. (Meals included – Lunch and Dinner)
Wake up early morning for birding trail to admire the shivalik range, on your trail you can encounter with Avifauna and mammals of Rajaji National Park or wake up on your own time to enjoy your morning with hot cup of tea while taking the scenic view of Shivalik ranges. Check out from resort and way back to Delhi.
– The activities mentioned above in the itinerary, will be conducted during the trip and are subject to changes as per the unforeseen natural reason.
– Above itinerary is subject to change at the time of operation due to any unforeseen reason, keeping the best interest of a traveler, however, all the services possible that time will be provided according to the situation. Forest Department can cancel / change safari booking at any point of time.
– Safari timings and duration will differ according to different seasons and destination.
– Above itinerary is focused on mammals; if you wish to focus more on the birds, please notify in advance. Specialist in particular can accompany during the safari.
– A list of suggested items to pack is included in the pre-departure guidebook that will be mailed to you after the time of booking confirmation.
- Snack counter & nutriment
- Option to carry own food
- Deluxe & Super Deluxe Rooms With Modern Facilities
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Only Veg. Food, No Hard Drinks Allowed
- Ample and safe car parking
For more informations contact us on the subsequent numbers:
Pornima: +91 98190 07620 (Mumbai)
Jyoti: +91 83508 24255 (Una)
Navjyoti: +91 83508 24253 (Una)