Best Photography Holiday India tour - Himalayan Lakes & Mountains6 Nights-7 DaysPackage Code: HTPC001060
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
Best Photography Holiday India Tour - Ready your SLR Camera for Kashmir
Top Handpicked Photography Sites in India - Leh Ladakh
Holidaytravel.co has handpicked Best Sites in India, which offer Photographers unique and best opportunity to click incredible shots.
We are not just listing very touristic popular locations but also bring hidden treasure for you. We have listed these places in a way so that you can prepare an Itinerary chronologically and So what are you waiting for, Just pick up your best SLR Cameras and head to these places. If you want us to customize and tailor this package, Do let us know..
Here are top Unique Photography sites in India , which you must visit if you are a Photography pro or a budding photographer eager to make an entry to National Geographic.
1. Pangog Lake, Diskit Monastery, Hunder,Turtuk, Leh Sector - Ladakh
Paangog Lake is an endorheic beautiful lake in the J&K State in Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m. It is 134 km long and extends from India to China. The lake is 5 km wide at its broadest point.The best time to visit for photography is from July to September. Pangong Lake became very popular in 2009 when Bollywood blockbusters 3 Idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jan were filmed here.
What to Shoot in & around Leh & Pangong Lake
1. Brown headed gul & Migratory Birds
2. Morning & Stunning Sunset at the lake
3. Shyok river photography Session
4. Capture images at Hunder, The cold desert landscape for capturing dramatic images, sand dunes meeting snow capped mountains.
5. Capture stunnuing Images of Bactrian camels
6. In Leh - Capture images of monks, Ladakh festival traditional dance & local culture
7. Night Photography at Nubra Valley
8. Capture Images at 14th sanctuary Diskit Monastery, the oldest Gompa in Nubra Valley, belonging to the Gelugpa sect of Tibetan Buddhism and capture ultimate views of the Nubra Valley from the monastery.
9. Capture photos of 32 m tall impressive Maitreya Buddha near the Diskit Monastery
10. Photography tour to border village of Turtuk. It is a gateway to Siachen Glacier. While in Turtuk, explore and capture images of Balti culture.
11. Photo opps in Thiskey Monastery, Leh Palace, Tsemo Gompa
Travel itinerary offered by Holiday Travel for above Photography Tour
Day-1 - Arrive in Leh
Day -2 - Visit Ladakh Festival
Day-3 - Visit Hundar & Nubra Valley
Day-4 - Visit Turtuk
Day-5 - Visit Pangong Tso Lake
Day-6- Back in Leh & Relax
Day -7 - Visit Thiskey Monastery & Shey
Day-8 - Visit Leh Palace, Tsemo Gomp