Covid Free Holidays - Chandigarh Special Tour Package02 Nights/03 DaysPackage Code: HTPC001555
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
Holiday Travel India is providing COVID free holidays for you and your family by taking full precautions like mandatory physical distancing, shortlisting clean hotels/resorts and providing fully sanitized transportation. In addition we also take responsibility of providing disposable masks for all our staff as well as to travelers, We ensure that your holiday is safe from start to end.
The first planned city of post-Independence India, Chandigarh has something for every traveller. Rock Garden in Chandigarh is created out of industrial waste, rocks, broken glass, bangles and concrete. As you enter the Rock Garden, you will get to see a series of maze-like arches, bridges and tunnels.Also called the city beautiful, Chandigarh was designed by the Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. Apart from the city's architecture and buildings like Capitol Complex, High Court, Secretariat, Legislative Assembly and giant Open Hand Monument, it is also famous for its clean roads and greenery.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary by - Private Cab
- Parking & Toll Charges
- Driver Allowance
- Pickup & Drop from Your Origin City (Optional)
- Anything not mentioned within the inclusions
- Lunch, Snacks & Beverages
- Entry Fees & Local Guide Charges
- Activity Fees
- Rose garden: Located in sector 16 of Chandigarh, Rose Garden is a blooming exhibit that showcases around 825 varieties of flowers and 32,500 varieties of trees and medicinal shrubs. Rose Garden in Chadigarh, also known as Zakir Hussain Rose Garden
- Sukhna Lake: Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh paints a pretty picture. Stretching for a distance of 3 sq. km., Sukhna Lake is a man-made lake and is the only one of its kind in the city created in the year 1958 by damming the seasonal Sukhna Choe (Stream) that flows down the Shivalik Hills.
- Local sightseeing Market: Sector 22 Market has abundance of shopping as well as dining options. The market has a lot of local as well as branded shops, offering a great shopping experience. From clothing to home decor along with daily needs, one can lay their hands on everything here. After a tiring day of retail therapy, there are many options to unwind as well, from restaurants serving great food of various cuisines to lounges to have a drink or two. The market is particularly known for its ethnic Indian wear.
- Chhatbir Zoo: This is a major attraction for the people of the tri-city as it plays host to a variety of mammals from all over the world, including the Royal Bengal Tiger, the Himalayan Bear, the Indian Bison, monkeys, hippopotamuses, leopards, elephants, lions, jaguars, a variety of amphibians and reptiles as well as our feathered friends.Lying on the Chandigarh-Zirakpur-Patiala route, this zoo is located 17 km away from Chandigarh. It is an ideal recreational place for families, students and children.
- Elante Mall: developed by Larsen & Toubro Group, is the largest mall in Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. You will be surprised to know that the mall is stretched over 1.15 million sq. ft. of retail space and that is why touted to be the largest mall in this region. It includes an assortment of international & domestic lifestyle brands, departmental stores, entertainment zone, food court, multiplex, a hypermarket and open spaces.
- Mata Mansa Devi: This is one of the prominent Shakti temples of North India, situated in the Panchkula district of Haryana state in India. This holy Siddh Peeth is dedicated to Mata Mansa Devi. According to the Hindu mythology, the head of Devi Sati had fallen over here.Mata Mansa Devi Temple at Panchkula is a symbol of Himalayan culture and faith. The shrine located on the foot hills of Shivalik is an epitome of age old tradition of ‘Shakti’ worship in northern India. Himalaya being the abode of Shiva and his consort ’shakti’ became centre of Shakti worship. In the vicinity of Panchkula there are numerous Shakti worshipping centers known by their names such as Chandi, Kalika, Mansa, Bhima etc.
- Rock Garden: Rock Garden was a secret project of Nek Chand near the Sukhna Lake. He used to collect waste material from around the city and used to create some figurines and other articles out of that waste material on an infertile piece of land. His work was illegal and it was supposed to be demolished by the authorities, but the creativity and the unique art won the hearts of local people and hence it was saved from being demolished. Later, the authorities made Nek Chand the in charge of the park along with 50 laborers who would help him in his project. In the year 1976, the park was officially open to the general public as one of the major tourist attractions in Chandigarh.
Snack counter & nutriment
Option to carry own food
Deluxe & Super Deluxe Rooms With Modern Facilities
Hotel & Restaurant
Only Veg. Food, No Hard Drinks Allowed
Ample and safe car parking
For more informations contact us on the subsequent numbers:
Pornima: +91 98190 07620 (Mumbai)
Jyoti: +91 83508 24255 (Una)
Navjyoti: +91 83508 24253 (Una)