Special Peaks of Switzerland Package06 Nights/07 DaysPackage Code: HTPC001540
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
Costing: Contact our Travel Consultant for Pricing details
1) Engelberg - Titlis Resort or similar
- - 06 Nights in Titlis resort @ Engelberg
- - Excursion to Stanserhorn
- - Excursion to Mt. Schilthorn
- - Visit Rhine falls
- - Excursion to Mt. Titlis
- - 08 Days Swiss Travel Pass (2nd Class)
Welcome to Switzerland. Arrive at airport and transfer to Engelberg for your stay. You have rest of day at leisure. Overnight stay in Engelberg.
Today proceed to explore Stanserhorn. From Lucerne to the Mt Stanserhorn station is just a 20-minute train ride away. Take a traditional funicular railway car in Stans and summon your courage for an open-air gondola ride to the highest point of Mt Stanserhorn. Absorb incredible Alpine panoramas and opt to enjoy a unique dining experience in a rotating restaurant (own expense). Overnight stay in Engelberg.
Today's excursion takes you up by cable way to the Schilthorn (2970 m). The Schilthorn became famous mostly due to its spectacular revolving restaurant Piz Gloria and as the set of the James Bond movie filmed in 1968.
Attractions: Revolving restaurant Piz Gloria, Bond World 007, Walk of Fame. Intermediate station: Skyline Walk, Thrill Walk. In the afternoon there is plenty of time to hike along the alpine meadows above Mürren with breathtaking views to the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau just across the valley. Later transfer & Overnight stay in Engelberg.
This morning take a train to proceed towards the fantastic nature spectacle Rhine Falls, Europe's largest waterfall. It is only 23 metres high but has an impressive width of 150 metres and an average of 25'000 cubic feet of water per second (700m3/sec). Overnight stay in Engelberg.
This morning proceed to visit Mt. Titlis. Head to Trübsee via the Titlis Gondola. Get off at the station in Trübsee to begin another small gondola ride to Stand. Here, take the final ride to Mount Titlis, this time in a revolving cable car. This breathtaking ride to an elevation of around 3020 metres above sea level in the revolving gondola will unleash the adventurer in you. For an electrifying experience, you can tread on the Titlis Cliff Walk, an approximately 100-metre long suspension bridge at an altitude of about 3041 metres. The Ice Flyer, another attraction on Mount Titlis, is a chairlift that takes you up to the glacier. You can also hike through the glacier cave and see ice formations, illuminated in blue. Return to Lucerne. Overnight stay in Engelberg.
Day is free for leisure & shopping. Overnight stay in Engelberg.
It’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
- - Breakfast
- - Airfare & Taxes
- - Visa & Insurances charges
- - Any up gradation in hotel room category
- - Any meals other than specified above
- - Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- - Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- - Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- - GST Tax will be applicable on total invoice
- General Terms & Conditions:
- - The given prices are valid for travel till 30th September 2020
- - The Rate of Exchange (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the day/date of booking (eg. 1 USD = INR 71)
- - High season surcharges will be applicable
- - Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- - Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- - Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- - International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- - Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- - Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy