Switzerland By Rail Tour Package07 Nights/08 DaysPackage Code: HTPC001541
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
Costing: Contact our Travel Consultant for Pricing details
Lucerne - Hotel Waldstätterhof/ Hotel des Alpes or similar
Lugano - Hotel International au Lac / Continental-Parkhotel or similar
St Moritz - Hotel Soldanella / Hotel Laudinella / Hotel Bären or similar
Zermatt - Hotel Excelsior / Hotel Bristol or similar
Lucerne - Hotel Continental- Park/ Ameron Hotel Flora or similar
Lugano - Hotel Lugano Dante Center / Hotel City or similar
St Moritz - Art Boutique Hotel Monopol / Hotel Reine Victoria or similar
Zermatt - Hotel Alpen Resort / Swiss Alpine Hotel Allalin / Hotel Simi or similar
- 01 Night in Lucerne with breakfast
- 02 Nights in Lugano with breakfast
- 02 Nights in St. Moritz with breakfast
- 02 Nights in Zermatt with breakfast
- Rail travel from Lucerne via Bellinzona to Lugano with the new Gotthard Panoramic Express
- Travel on the Bernina Express (bus and train) via Tirano from Lugano to St. Moritz
- Travel on the Glacier Express to Zermatt
- Train transfer from Zurich airport to Lucerne
- Train transfer from Zermatt to Zurich/Geneva airport
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi - 5 transfers
Important Note: Train reservations will be additional
Welcome to Switzerland. Arrive at airport and transfer to Lucerne for your stay. You have rest of day at leisure. Overnight stay in Lucerne.
After early breakfast take a train from Lucerne via Bellinzona to Lugano (either through new Gotthard base tunnel or with the new Gotthard Panoramic Express (mandatory seat reservation). Lugano, the largest town in the holiday region of Ticino, is not only Switzerland's third most important financial centre and a conference, banking and business centre, but also a town of parks and flowers, villas and sacred buildings. With Mediterranean flair, Lugano offers all the advantages of a world-class city, combined with the cachet of a small town. Overnight stay in Lugano.
Day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Lugano.
Travel on the Bernina Express (bus and train) via Tirano from Lugano to St. Moritz. St. Moritz is more than just a holiday resort. It was also the birthplace of Alpine winter tourism (in 1864) and has twice hosted the Winter Olympics. Nevertheless, St. Moritz first became famous thanks to its mineral springs, which were discovered 3,000 years ago and established the town as a summer spa resort early on. Overnight stay in St. Moritz.
Full day is at leisure. Overnight stay in St. Moritz.
Today after breakfast check out from hotel & Travel on the Glacier Express to Zermatt. Zermatt lies at the foot of the Matterhorn. The town's touristic development is closely linked to what is most probably the world's most famous mountain. The vacation destination is a car-free zone, has preserved its original character and offers nearly unlimited possibilities as far as excursions are concerned. Overnight stay in Zermatt.
Day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Zermatt.
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
General Terms & Conditions:
- The given prices are valid for travel till 30th September 2020
- The Rate of Exchange (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the day/date of booking (eg. 1 USD = INR 71)
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy