Statue of Unity Tour Package India - The World’s Tallest Statue3 Nights- 4 DaysPackage Code: HTPC001535
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
Statue of Unity Tour Package - India The World’s Tallest Statue
Statue of Unity is world's tallest Statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, He was an Archirect of Modern India who united 500+ Princely states to Give India its shape, also known as Bismarck of Modern India helped in buildin great Republic of India.
Statue of Unity is Highest Standing Statue of World, Total Height of 182 meters, while Statue of Liberty is only 92 Meters.
Statue of Unity - 10 Important Tourist facts
1. Highest Standing Statue of World Located Just 1 hour flight from Mumbai. and located 100 kms from Vadodara, 200kms from Ahmadabad - Gujarat - India
2. Located on Picturesque river-island known as Sadhu-Bet Island facing Narmada Dam (Sardar Sarovar dam) near Rajpipla - Gujarat ( 100 kms from Vadidara), 1 hour flight from Mumbai.
3. Rajpipla is an unexplored Tribal Town Famous of Local Cuisines, Exotic Herbs, Valley of Flowers located at 100 kilometres southeast of the city of Vadodara in Gujarat State of India.
4. Vadodara Can be Reached in Just 1 hour time by Flight from Mumbai & Site is another 100 kms from Vadodara.
5. The Complex is approximatly 5 Acres and are surrounded by a 12 km2 artificial lake on Narmada Dam waters. A great site for families and tourists.
6. Explore Local Ladvi Tribal Tour - A Unique Tribe in India.
7. Iron for the Statue was Collected from all over India. Around 12,000 bronze panels were used in the exterior, weighing almost 1,850 tonnes
8. Statue of Unity is located some 200km (125 miles) from Gujarat's main city, Ahmedabad, will attract about 2.5 million annual visitors and will help boost local economy.
9. Visitors to Statue of Unity can go up to the viewing gallery, which is located near the chest of the statue at a height of 153m.
10. The Statue of Unity weighs about 67,000 tonnes and has been built to withstand major earthquakes as well as heavy winds.
Statue of Unity India Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights - 3 Days
Mumbai - Vadodara - Statue of Unity - Gir National Park ( Optional)
Day -1 - Leave Mumbai for Vadodara, Arrive Early Morning & Greeted by HTIPL Staff. Relax and Local Sight Seeing in Vadodara , Night Stay in Vadodara.
Day - 2 - Statue of Unity Sight Seeing Tour ( Entry Fee Included in Package)
Proceed to Statue of Unity early Morning located at approx 100 kms away. Reach the site by 10 AM and start Sight Seeing Tour, The Statue of Unity is open on all days for the public from 9 am to 6 pm.
Visit the following in whole day
1. Observation deck.
2. Statue of Unity
3. Near by valley of flowers,
4. The Sardar Patel memorial,
5. Museum and audio-visual gallery,
6. Sardar Sarovar dam.
7. Finally after the tour, Do not Forget to Viist the separate selfie point which gets you a good view of the statue and its pristine surroundings.
In the Evening, Enjoy the laser, light and sound show. The show is based on the unification of India during the post-Independence period.
In the Evenimg Back to Vadodara, Night Stay at Vadodara Hotel.
Day -3 - Vadodara to Gir National Park ( Optional)
Fly from Vadodara to Junagarh to see the Gir National Park, The home to Only Asiatic Lions. Explore the National Park full Day
Night Stay in Junagarh.
Day -4 - Gir National Park to Mumbai ( Optional)
Fly back to Mumbai & End of the Tour