Parvati Valley10 Days/9 NightsPackage Code: HTPC000226
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
Parvati Valley is situated in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. From the confluence of the Parvati River with the River Beas, the Parvati Valley runs eastwards, through a steep-sided valley from the town of Bhuntar, in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh in Northern India.It is very narrow with mountains rising steeply on both sides,…It is aslo known as Silver valley is the valley with one of the most furious river of Kullu "The Parvati River" The valley is the part of Great Himalayan national park and is gateway to many beautiful treks in the valley . The Parvati Valley is the hub for Sikhs as there holy Shrine the Manikaran Gurudwara ,Parvati Valley is also famous for high quality Cocaine , thereby very popular among those travelers , who wander in search of the drugs. There have been cases of tourists
- Accommodation for 6 nights at quality hotels
- Transfers & sightseeing by shared A/c Deluxe Coach/Tempo Traveler/Car depending on the group size. (In hills, A/c will be turned off)
- Sightseeing / monument charges as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner at the hotels as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the monuments as per the itinerary
- Services of accompanying Escort throughout the tour.
- All applicable Hotel / Transport taxes.
Rs. 19000/- per Pax.