Covid Free Holidays - Indore Local Sightseeing Weekend PackageDay TripPackage Code: HTPC001546
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
HTIPL is ensuring COVID free holidays for you and your family by mendatory physical distancing, cleanest hotel rooms and transport, providing disposable masks for staff as well as travellers, we ensure that your journey is safe from start to finish.
There are a number of places in Indore that should be visited while on a sightseeing tour of the city. Indore has a rich cultural heritage. The city was ruled over by some of the greatest rulers, who have given it their legacy in the form of various historical monuments and religious places. Today, the Indore city of Madhya Pradesh has a lot to offer to the people who come here on tours. The place is all set to fascinate you with the charm of its architectural grandeur and historical enigma.Local Sightseeing for 10 Hrs in Indore Will Cover in the below sequence – Approx. 2200/- for a Car
Places to Visit:
2) Kanch Mandir
3) Rajwada – Their are many shops in city which remain open for full night so you can do the city tour till late night also.
4) Krishanpura Cenotaph
5) Lal Bagh Palace
6) Central Museum
7) Khajrana Ganesh Temple
8) Sarafa Market – which are popular for delicious and unique foot items.
- Snack counter & nutriment
- Option to carry Own Food
- Deluxe & Super Deluxe Rooms With Modern Facilities
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Only Veg. Food, No Hard Drinks Allowed
- Ample and safe car parking
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary by - Private Cab
- Parking & Toll Charges
- Driver Allowance
- Pickup & Drop from Your Origin City (Optional)
- Anything not mentioned within the inclusions
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks & Beverages
- Entry Fees & Local Guide Charges
- Activity Fees
For more informations contact us on the subsequent numbers:
Anthony: +91 98190 07620 (Mumbai)
Jyoti: +91 83508 24255 (Una)
Navjyoti: +91 83508 24253 (Una)