Great Islamic Heritage and Golden Triangle Tour of India11 Nights-12 days days.Package Code: HTPC000047
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
About Islamic Heritage & Golden Traingle Tour of India Starting only at $250/-:-
Destinations Covered :- Delhi - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur - Ajmer
This special Islamic heritage tour package involves tour to Best Indian Islamic heritage sites ( Delhi, Agra, jaipur) and Top Sufi Circuits ( Fatehpur sikri, Ajmer) in North India, be it the forts, Palaces, Mosques, Gardens or Mesoleums. The Muslim rulers especially the Mughals have gifted India with some of the best architecture & art heritage. This tour package takes into account all the best of Islamic art and culture as travel progress through Delhi via Agra to Ajmer and Jaipur. In addition one gets to know the cultural diversity and the strength of the bond that ties all religions in India.
Special Facilities and care for Sharia Complaint Muslim Travellers
"We ensure that your travel arrangements including food and accommodation are Shariah compliant, especially if you intend on travelling during the Auspicious days such as Ramzan. We extend services like finding neighbouring Mosque , Qiblah direction, Halal Foood etc.. Holiday Travels's Halal friendly Tour Packages are famous for taking full care of travellers. "
Note: - As per the Government directive, you are requested to produce your photo identity document such as Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport/Ration Card at the point of check in at the hotel. We appreciate your cooperation.
Oct-01 To Mar-31
Apr-01 To Sep-30
11N/12D Economy 2 Star
Chd-Extra Adult Cost Rs. 10,000
|Rs 25000||Rs 30000||Rs 22000||Rs 0|
11N/12D Delux 3 Star
Chd-Extra Adult Cost Rs. 18,000
|Rs 33000||Rs 39000||Rs 30000||Rs 0|
11N/12D Luxury 5 Star
Chd-Extra Adult Cost Rs. 30,000
|Rs 49000||Rs 60000||Rs 45000||Rs 0|
Islamic Heritage & Sufi Curcuit Package Inclusions:-
Vehicals - AC SUVs with expert drivers.
Itinerary - Can be flixible up to your choice.
Halal Hotels - To our best Efforts
Assistance on Arrival & Departure
Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as per Plan
Exclusive Ac or Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sight seeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
Air Fare/Train fare.
Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
Service Tax. 4.5%
Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals only.
Hotels Used In Package
2 star Economy Hotels
Delhi - Hotel Welcome Palace - TA Rank 3.0 - Certificate of Excellence
Agra - Taj Heritage - TA Rank 3.0 - Certificate of Excellence
Jaipur - Ishwar Palace - TA Rank 4.5 - Certificate of Excellence
Srinagar - Hotel New Prince Inn - TA Rank 4.5 - Certificate of Excellence
3 star Delux Hotels
Delhi - Hanuwant Palace - TA Rank 3.0 - Certificate of Excellence
Agra - Taj Heritage - TA Rank 3.0 - Certificate of Excellence
Jaipur - Hotel 1589 Gen X - TA Rank 4.0 - Certificate of Excellence
Srinagar - Hotel Mirage Srinagar - TA Rank 4.5 - Certificate of Excellence
5 star Luxury Hotels
Delhi - Hotel Parkland - TA Rank 3.0 - Certificate of Excellence
Agra - Radisson Blu - TA Rank 4.0 - Certificate of Excellence
Jaipur - Radisson Blu - TA Rank 4.0 - Certificate of Excellence
Srinagar - The Lalit Grand Palace - TA Rank 4.5 - Certificate of Excellence
Why HolidayTravel.Co - The best Company for Islamic Tourism/Halal Tourim in India
1. Genuine Govt Travel Dept. approved Travel Company.
2. Company Following Halal Tourism for Muslim Travellers and Tourists.
3. Fully Registered, Licensed, Fully Ensured Taxi Operator in Himachal Pradesh.
4. Thorough Understanding and aware of Muslim Places of Interest and Places of worship ( Mosques) in Himachal and Surrounding Areas.
5. Thorough Understanding of Muslim Traveller’s Needs and Requirements.
6. Holiday Travel team can arrange for Halal food and provide all necessary assistance including arrangement of the Halal Food.
7. Arrange slaughter by Islamic rights.
8. Holiday Travel team will also assist in finding genuine Halal Restaurants in Himachal Pradesh.
On arrival at the airport meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Delhi Morning after breakfast Pay visit to Islamic Destinations in Delhi such as Jama Masjid, Humayon Tomb, and Dargah of Nizamuddin Aulia, Qutab Minaar & Mesoleums in its complex.
Afternoon sightseeing tour of the city.
- Jama Masjid : Located in Old Delhi, Opposite Lal Quila. Jama masjid is the biggest mosque made up of red-sandstone and marble. It was built between 1644 and 1658 by 5,000 laborers. The mosque is one of the first important examples of Mughal & Islamic architecture in India.
Jama Masjid's The onion-shaped dome and tapering minarets are traditional Mughal Design, You can Climb the south minaret to see the domes up close (women may not do so without a man).
Jama Masjid is open daily to non-Muslims from 8:30 a.m. in winter and 7 a.m. in summer until sunset; It is closed between 12:15 p.m. and 1:45 p.m. daily for prayers. Also closed for non-muslims on Fridays for Juma Prayers.
- About Red Fort (LAL QAL'AH): The greatest of Delhi's Mughal palace-cities, the Red Fort was built by Shah Jahan in the 17th century and was home to about 3,000 people in its heyday. Red Fort is the most iconic and most visited place in Delhi, Indian Prime minister address nation from the Red Fort only. It is famous for Diwan-E-Aam & Diwan-E-Khas.
- About Humayun's Tomb : Akbar, Humayun's son and the greatest of India's Mughal emperors, built this awe-inspiring monument, probably between 1562 and 1571. His intention, righteously achieved, was to honor his father, India's second Mughal ruler, who had fallen down a flight of stairs to his death.
Architecture of Humayun's Tomb :- The Impressive Humayun's Tomb is less flamboyant than the Taj Mahal (which it helped to inspire), Humayun's tomb, composed of earthy red sandstone and pure white marble.
The tomb is surrounded by a meticulously kept garden, divided into precise squares. The garden recently underwent extensive renovation, and water now flows through its hand-chiseled stone channels and fountains (previously dry for four centuries).
- Dargah of Nizamuddin Aulia : About 16 days after Id-ul-fitr, many Muslims and some non-Muslims in and around Delhi take part in another festive occasion they call the Satrahvin Sharif - literally Holy Seventeenth. This is the Urs or death anniversary of Hazrat Amir Khusrau, the favorite companion of 12th century Saint Nizamuddin Aulia.
Thousands of people throng the twin Dargah (tomb) and offer their nazrana (of flowers, chadurs and sweets), say the fatehas (oblation), tie threads of mannat (vow) on the tomb's jali, or just sit there listening to ecstatic qawwalis. There is also Charaghan (illumination with lamps) inside the tomb, and outside, everyone makes merry in a colorful fete, which goes on for three to four days.
- Qutub Minar : The slender 239-foot column of Qutub Minar was erected in 1199 by Qutbuddin Aibak, the first Islamic sultan of Delhi. It is in a complex of buildings that mingles Islamic and Hindu decorative styles.
- The Tomb of Iltutmish :- Built in 1235, is an impressive square red stone chamber bearing a profusion of inscriptions, geometric patterns, and arabesques. T
- The Quwwatu'l-Islam Masjid:- decorated with both Koranic texts and Hindu motifs, was the first mosque in India; in its courtyard stands an iron pillar from the fourth century, decorated with Sanskrit inscriptions.
On Day - 2, you have covered the best of the Delhi Islamic icons, Rest of the day free for own activity. Overnight at hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to Agra. On arrival check in at the hotel and after some rest you will proceed for local sightseeing of Agra which includes Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandara and Itmad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb.
- Taj Mahal:- Today we visit Taj Mahal, symbol of eternal love, which stands on the banks of River Yamuna. It was built by the 5th Mughal emperor, Shah Jehan in the year 1631 in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It was completed in 22 years.
- Agra Fort :- Further we visit Agra Fort, taken over from the Lodhis by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in the late 16th century. The Fort can be more accurately described as a walled palatial city. It was built from red sandstone, often inlaid with white marble & intricate decorations.
- Sikandara :- We will also visit Sikandara, Akbar's tomb. His son Jahangir completed the construction of the tomb in the year 1613.
- Itmad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb, built by Nur Jahan between 1622 and 1628. It belongs to the father of Nur Jahan, Ghiyas-ud-Din Beg. He was the Wajir (Chief Minister of Emperor Jehangir). This tomb was the first complete marble Mughal structure.
Later transfer to the hotel for overnight at hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to Jaipur, en route we will visit Fatehpur Sikri (Ghost Capital), the political capital of India's Mughal Empire under Akbar's reign, from the year 1571 until 1585, when it was abandoned, ostensibly due to lack of water. We visit Emperor Akbar's Residential complex, Mosque & Tomb of Salim Chisti.
- Fatehpur Sikri : Fatehpur Sikri, 38 km from Agra, was one of the capital cities of Akbar after the childless Mughal was blessed with a son with the blessings of the Sufi saint, Sheikh Salim Chisti, who lived here. Credit for preserving the monuments goes to Lord Curzon. These protected monuments and the city's environs are well maintained by the Archaeological Survey of India.
Further we continue our drive to Jaipur, On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Morning an excursion tour of Amer Fort, In the afternoon Visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Observatory, Hawa Mahal etc.
- Amber Fort : At a short distance of 11 kms . from Jaipur, the Amer Fort complex stands amidst wooded hills overlooking the Delhi-Jaipur highway, with its forbidding ramparts reflected in the still waters of the Maota Lake below.
- One of the finest examples of Rajput architecture, it was the ancient capital of the Kachhawah rulers. The original palace was built by Raja Man Singh and additions were made later by Sawai Jai Singh. Within the palace are the Diwan-e-Aam or the "Hall of Public Audience", the Diwan-e-Khas or the "Hall of Private Audience" and the Sukh Niwas where a cool breeze blows across channels of water for the purpose of air-conditioning.
- Here are the private chambers of the queens with windows having latticed screens so that the ladies could watch the proceedings of the royal court inprivacy. There is also the Jai Mandir or the "Temple of Vicotry", with its famed Sheesh Mahal, the scintillating "Hall of Mirrors".
- Jaipur (Sheer Symphony in Pink): The picturesque capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur, is color washed pink - the color associated with hospitality in Rajput culture. Built in 1727 A.D. by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, Jaipur displays a remarkable harmony and architectural splendour.
- The ancient heart of the Pink City still beats in its fairy-tale palaces, rugged fortresses perched on barren hills and broad avenues that dot the entire city. The only planned city of its time, a formidable wall encircles Jaipur. There is a timeless appeal to Jaipur's colourful bazaars where one can shop for Rajasthani handlooms and trinkets.
- Beautiful laid out gardens and parks, attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels, once the residence of Maharajas, are worth admiration. Not to mention the ambling camels and cheerful people in multi-hued costumes make your trip to the pink city a memorable one.
Chokhi Dhani : An evening excursion to Chokhi Dhani complex, ethnic village resort located at a distance of 15 km from Jaipur. Rajasthani village atmosphere is recreated on the sprawling ground & includes the entertainment by folk dancers & musicians. Later drive back to hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive to Ajmer, on arrival check in at the hotel. In the afternoon visit the famous Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti and Adhai din ka Jonpara. Overnight at hotel.
- Ajmer situated in the green oasis wrapped in the barren hills has been a witness to an interesting past. The city was founded by Raja Ajay Pal Chauhan in the 7th Century A.D. and continued to be a major center of the Chauhan power till 1193 A.D. when Prithviraj Chauhan lost it to Mohammed Ghauri, since then, Ajmer became home to many dynasties, which came and left leaving behind indelible marks of their culture and traditions on the city's history, converting it to an amalgam of various cultures and blend of Hinduism and Islam.
- Dargah Khaja Moinuddin Chisti : Today, Ajmer is a popular pilgrimage center for the Hindus as well as Muslims. Especially famous is the Dargah Sharif-tomb of the Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti,which is equally revered by the Hindus and Muslims.
- At the foot of a barren hill, is situated India's most important pilgrimage center for people from all faiths. It is the splendid tomb of the Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti more popularly known as Khawaja Saheb or Khawaja Sharif. The shrine is next only to Mecca or Madenah for the Muslims of south Asia. Akbar used to make a pilgrimage to the Dargah from Agra once a year.
- The mausoleum has a gigantic gate, which was built by the Nizam of Hyderabad. The two massive cauldrons in the courtyard are of particular interest and on the right side of the courtyard is the Akbari Masjid built in white marble. There is another mosque in the courtyard built by Shahjhan.
- Adhai-din-ka-jhonpra : A remarkable structure, this is a masterpiece of Indo-Islamic architecture located on the outskirts, of the city, just beyond the Dargah. As the legend goes, its construction took two and a half days (Adhai-Din) to complete. It was originally a Sanskrit college, built within a temple. In 1193 A.D. Mohhamed Ghauri conquered Ajmer and converted the building into a mosque by adding a sevenarched wall in front of the pillared hall in just two-and-half days(adhai-din) and hence the name. The distinct pillars-and arched "Screen" with its ruined minarets make it a splendid architectural masterpiece.
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Today after post breakfast you will pick flight to srinagar (Go Air G8-180Z) AT 11:30 and you will reach Srinagar at 12:45. Our representative will pick you from airport and transfer to Hotel. After lunch you will visit Charar-e Sharief dargha (40 Km from Srinagar) and back to hotel by the evening.
Overnight at Hotel
This morning after breakfast you will get ready for Srinagar local attractions which includes Shalimar Garden, Nishat and Garden, Chashm-e-Shahi Garden, Naseem Bagh Garden, Dal Lake, Srinagar Market. After all you will drop to hotel.
Overnight at Hotel
Today after breakfast you will cover all Islamic destinations of Srinagar which includes: Mosque of Akhund Mulla Shah, Makhdoom Sahid, Jama Masjid, Naqshband Sahid, Pir Dastgir Sahid, Tomb of the Mother of Zain-ul-Abidin, Pathar Masjid and Khanqah of Shah-i-Hamadan. After that you will be drop to Hotel.
Overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast and checkout from Hotel you will drop to airport to pick flight for Delhi by 14:25 and reach Delhi by 17:30. Our representative transfer you to Hotel.
Overnight stay at Hotel
Day free for own activity. Late in the evening transfer to the international airport to board the flight for onward destination.