Educational & Adventure Camp for School & College9 night 10 daysPackage Code: HTPC000309
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
Educational & Adventure Camp for School & College Children
Summer & Winter Camps & Light Treks for School Children.
- Area: Bharmour, H.P ( or Shimla Region)
- Duration : 9 Nights - 10 Days
- Accommodation: Hotel/Lodge & Tents for Outdoor
- Transport : By Taxi or Bus as per group size
- Best Period : April – December
About the School-College Adventure packages
Holiday travel Adventures & Tours is organizing winter & summer Camps for School and College students in unexplored Himalaya mainly in Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal range. As we believe "We not only trek the earth’ but we trek with the motives.” We care about the people, traveler, environment, responsible tourism, and developing Himachal Pradesh as a destination.
The programmes are aimed at boosting child's self-confidence and self belief through a varied curriculum of fun, games and activities. Our camp sites are helping us in organizing the such a Ultimate programmes. All tours include activities that boost self-confidence and develop effective relationships. From discovering hidden waterfalls, river crossing, climbing and repelling down hills of the great Himalayas. We do all these all activities in our children camping. Our expedition format of moving from one camp site to another camp site every day provides opportunity for students to be exposed to different leadership styles and team work while learning the basics of living comfortably in the outdoors adventure activities.
Starting From Rs.8500/-Per Student
Package Cost includes:-
- - Holiday travel adventures & tours will provide Certificate of course for different activities.
- - Accommodation in Hotels on triple / four sharing Basis in hotel and Luxury water proof tents for outdoor as per Package.
- - All Meals (Himachali, Punjabi, Indian, and Continental) like Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner.
- - Assistance upon arrival at reception point.
- - Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas of Himachal Pradesh.
- - Transportation by taxi /bus from reception to departure place.
- - English, Hindi Speaking Professional tour guide.
- - Rescuer cum Basic instructor & supporting staff with care takers.
- - Cook, Porter & Ponies to carry camping materials.
- - Driver allowance, toll charge, state govt. taxes
- - Basic first aid kit carried by our tour guide.
- - Separate Utility for Tour Guide & supporting Staff.
Package cost excludes:-
- - Any fare before reception & after departure.
- - Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Ordered
- - Monument, Temple & Museum Entrance Fees
- - Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- - Tips, Insurance, Laundry, and Internet services, Phone Calls etc.
- - Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral water, Aerated, Starters)
- - Porter services for Travelers language.
Day 01 Reception at Pathankot and drive to Dalhousie
(Reception at Pathankot / Chandigarh or any Destination from you wants to start than drive to Dalhousie. After reaching Dalhousie check in to hotel and in evening visit local sight seen of Dalhousie)
Day 02 Dalhousie – Khajiyar – Bharmour
(After breakfast move to Khajiyar via Kalatop wild life sanctuary. After reaching Khajiyar enjoy the beauty of Mini Switzerland of Himachal and after lunch move forward to Bharmour. After reaching Bharmour check into hotel)
Day 03 Bharmour – Brahmani - Bharmour - Campsite (Trek Day)
(Early in the morning visit ancient Chaurasi temple. After breakfast trek to Bharmani temple and after lunch return back to Bharmour and join the campsite)
Day 04 Adventure Activity Day at Campsite
(Every day morning will start with morning walk followed by Assembly and Yoga classes. After that whole day introduction with different adventure activities like tent pitching, repelling, Climbing, Jhumaring, River crossing etc at Campsite and evening cultural activities)
Day 05 Adventure Activity Day at Campsite
(Morning will start with morning walk followed by Assembly and Yoga classes. After that whole day introduction and learning of different types of repelling techniques and in evening cultural activities)
Day 06 Adventure Activity Day at Campsite
(Morning will start with morning walk followed by Assembly and Yoga classes. After that whole day introduction and learning of different types of Rock climbing and Jhumaring techniques and in evening cultural activities)
Day 07 Adventure Activity Day at Campsite
(Morning will start with morning walk followed by Assembly and Yoga classes. After that whole day introduction and learning of different types of river crossing techniques and in evening cultural activities)
Day 08 Adventure Surviving Day
(After Assembly, yoga Classes and breakfast group will go to learn Surviving activities. This is our special for children)
Day 09 Test Day of Learnt Adventure Activity at Campsite
(After learning different adventure activities in the tour and camp all the participant goes through the adventure tests. The certificate of Participation will provide to the all candidates. The best learner will be awarded with best of all activities)
Day 10 Campsite - Bharmour - Chamba - Pathankot
(After Assembly, yoga Classes and breakfast group will finally depart to their home with a unique experiences gain in the camp)
More Information about School Childern Adventure package
The Himalayan terrain changes as you gain different elevation and this creates its own challenges.
In this package, we train childeren in the following skills which are vital for their survival
- Basic camping,
- Map reading,
- Compass reading,
- Trekking techniques
- Wilderness and first aid
- Knowledge of Hill culture, customs
- Awareness on the environmental issues faced by local people.
- Trekking Skills
- Jungle Survival Skills
This will give participants time to explore the areas around each campsite as well as to participate in various activities through the course. Our outdoor team of trained, experienced, professionals, staff and counselors designs each program carefully to meet the requirements of children. Our trips give young minds a chance to travel far from more typical school destinations into real adventure where they get to have fun, learn and have the time of their lives.
Activities Covered during the School Adventure Package
Jumarring: A technique of negotiating difficult pitches on rock and ice.
Flying Fox: It is a high adventure based fun activity in which a person is lowered down through slanting rope at different speed.
Knots practice: Lecture demonstration and practice of various kinds of knots used in adventure activities.
Rappelling: It is a technique of sliding down a rope controlling ones speed with friction on the line to come down a rock face or an ice face.
Tent Pitching: Pitching Dome or A shape tents, selecting sites and dos and don'ts Valley crossing / river crossing: It is a method of crossing a river with the help of ropes, harness and carabiner.
Burma Bridge: It is a technique of crossing a gorge, with the help of ropes. It is an improvised bridge made of ropes and lines
Holiday Travel always strive to provide following ideas to students during their educational tour programme. Firstly we tries or gives full chance to troops, to get the familiar with the local environment. We will not take directly or instantly to the higher altitude.
• Normal trekking / snow trekking programme to revive the body.
• Introduction with Trekking / Hiking / repelling techniques.
• Introduction with Tent Pitching, Zumaring, River Crossing, different notts & many more.
• Introduction and history of local treks and passes.
• Trial and basic training of Adventure activities.
• Introduction with local Himalayan flora and fauna.
• Introduction with basic surviving techniques.
• Inculcate the spirit of adventure and comradeship.
• Instill self-confidence and an attitude of self-reliance.
• Motivate for self cooking.
• Give a break from the hectic routine of the classroom.
• Foster qualities of leadership.
• Develop self learning and observation.
• Promote learning through travel, recreation and enjoyment.
• Motivate the children to adopt self employment techniques through adventure.
• Special lectures on recent environmental issues like earthquakes, global warming, and disaster managements.
• Sight seen of beautiful Himalaya and famous temples and historic monuments and many more.
• Cultural activities, Special lectures & competitive activities every evening.
To proceed above activities Holiday Travel has specially design a package for school and college Students with providing promises of safe and meaningful wilderness experience that balance challenging adventure and exploration with fun