Scenic Sri Lanka04 Nights/05 DaysPackage Code: HTPC001538
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-8350824253(9AM-6PM)
Costing: Contact our Travel Consultant for Pricing details
Day 01: Arrive in Colombo - Pinnawala - Kandy - City Tour:
Welcome to Sri Lanka. Arrive at Colombo airport and transfer to Kandy via Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. This 24 acres large elephant orphanage is an also breeding pace for elephants, the first elephant baby was born in 1984, and it has the greatest herd of elephants in captivity in the world. Arrive in Kandy and check in at hotel. Later proceed for Kandy city tour. There are most attractive places such as Kandy Temple (Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic-Sri Lanka Dalada Maligawa in Kandy is the most prominent and sacred Buddhist shrine in Sri Lanka, even in the world. Dinner & overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 02: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya:
After breakfast, transfer to Nuwara Eliya. En route visit Royal Botanical Gardens - Peradeniya. There are more than 5,000 species of trees, plants and creepers. During the city tour in Nuwara Eliya you will visit the main attractions of the town which include the golf course, trout streams, Victoria Park, and boating or fishing on Lake Gregory.You can also visit a working tea factory where the slow-growing tea bushes of this highland region produce some of the world's finest Orange Pekoe tea. You can also St. Claire's waterfall and Haggala Gardens. Dinner & overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 03: Nuwara Eliya - Bentota:
Today morning proceed to Bentota, city of the Golden Beaches. You will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand. Another special place is the Madu River. Guests can enjoy with madu river boat safari. Madu River is a paradise of nature. A beautiful river mixed with sea water. The both banks of the river covered with mangroves and Species of various plants. You can see beautiful small islands speeded over the area. Dinner & overnight stay in Bentota.
Day 04: Bentota - Colombo - City Tour:
This morning check out from hotel & transfer to Colombo. Colombo is the largest city and commercial capital of Sri Lanka. While on your city tour in Colombo you may visit famous places including Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square, and prominent Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian places of worship. For shopping, you may visit Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, Noritake, etc. Dinner & overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 05: Colombo - Departure:
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
- 01 Night in Kandy
- 01 Night in Nuwara Eliya
- 01 Night in Bentota
- 01 Night in Colombo
- Meals : breakfast & dinner
- Visit Pinnawala Elephant orphanage
- City sightseeing in Kandy, Nuwaraeliya & Bentota (Entrance fees not included)
- 01 water bottle per person per day
- Return airport transfers
- All sightseeing & transfers by private AC vehicle
- Airfare and Taxes
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category. Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
General Terms & Conditions:
- The given prices are valid for travel till 31st March 2020
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy