Dubai Travel Guide with Top 10 Reasons to Visit Dubai
Why You Must Visit Dubai
You can be a Dollar Millionaire while on Visit in Dubai
Check below News..
- Indian family wins 1kg of gold during Visit to Dubai in Dubai Shopping Festival raffle - 2014
- Chinese wins Infiniti cars, Dh100,000 in raffle - 2014
- Russian wins 133rd Dubai Duty Free Dollar Millionaire Raffle - 2012
- UK National National Wins US$1 Million in Dubai Duty Free Draw
- Indian driver strikes gold in Abu Dhabi duty free raffle, Half a dozen people who pooled in money to buy the Dh500 ticket will share the jackpot - 2014
Dubai Tour - Become Millionaires while in Dubai Visit
If you wish, You can be lucky one, Visit Dubai & Participate in Dubai Duty Free, Abu Dhabi Duty Free, Dubai Shopping Festival and become dollar Millionaire..
Dubai offers several raffle contests for international travelers, such as the Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire raffle. Just hop onto your Dubai flight (which Holiday Travels can arrange at your pleasure) and become an instant millionaire by participating in the Raffles.
Dubai - Tour A City of Surprisingly High Contrasts
- From Glittering Metropolis skyscrapers of Dubai to mighty sand dunes of Al Awir.
- From rugged Hajjar mountains in Ras Al Khaimah to khor-Fakkan Sandy beaches
- From lush green Parks to Remote dusty & rocky villages of Northern Emirates.
- From luxurious Dubai Residential districts to Dubai heritage Districts and ancient houses with wind towers
- From ultra-modern shopping malls to Old spice souks and bazaars.
- From Swanky Night Clubs to traditional Shisha Houses
- From seven course luxury meals to delicious Road side shawrmas & Kababs & Shish tawook.
Read More About Dubai++
Top 10 Reasons to Visit Dubai
- You must visit Dubai, as Dubai is not only a phenomenon. Its a Rage.. that has evolved like a magical island in the middle of dessert. Complemented by its age old traditions, Dubai has embraced every new knife cutting edge technology to offer the complete tourist destination to the world.
- From the High Tech architectural marvels to seven star hotels, from world’s biggest malls to perfectly manicured beaches, Dubai has set standards par excellence in entertainment, tourism and fashion industry.
- Who Can beleive that Dubai has a snow covered mini Switzerland in form of Ski Dubai, Dubai has high –ended fashion malls like Fashion Mall in Dubai Mall, Wafi mall.
- Whether one is business or Leisure traveler, Dubai always attracts all due to its infinite charms, Dubai is a true paradise for tourists, families, vibrant-dynamic business environment.
- For leisure tourists, Dubai offers all attractions at one place like from grand shopping complexes to aroma filled old souqs, fine dining Restaurants to road side delicious eateries and off course quality hotels suiting every pocket. In couple of days of your stay in UAE , You can experience following Contrasts
- This Dubai Tour Package is best suited for the families from India, Traders/Business men from India.Our aim is to design this package at most economical cost for Indian citizens. To get the best from this Dubai Tour & Make your Dubai Trip Free by Shopping in Dubai.
- Well, Shopping in above events, may also make you Dollar Millionaire in the Raffle Coupen, Lucky Draw, Dubai Lottery Ticket etc..So Dear Indian Friends, Just hop on to the Dubai Flight with www.holidaytravel.co and become Dollar millionaire.
- To enjoy Dubai thoroughly, make shopping a part of your experience, since Dubai is increasingly known for its abundance of shopping options for visitors of all budgets. Budget travelers on a tight budget must do the shopping souks surrounding the Bur Durbai neighborhood are also comparatively more apt for the frugal traveler. The famous Gold Souk is especially notable for offering genuine gold jewelry (heavily regulated by the government) at unusually low prices, albeit after some negotiating with shop owners.
How to Reach Dubai – Central Location & Proximity for all
Dubai boasts of the best central locations on the planet Earth. It is located halfway between Europe and Asia, Dubai fly time is hardly more than 8 hours from most of the world.
Dubai is only 3 hours Flight from India
- Dubai is three hours from Mumbai & Delhi.
- Dubai is 3.5 hours from Amritsar
- Dubai is 3.5 hours from Banglore and Hydrabad.
Dubai Cheapest Luxury Tour packages for Families & Business – Best Rates
Price Per Person
Best Luxury Package
Adults Twin Sharing
- Taxes @ 3.09% will be charged extra at the time of reservation on total amount.
- Above rates are valid for min 2 pax traveling at all times.
- Above rates are subject to change with the change in currency fluctuation, without prior notice, please check with the supplier for the final rates before booking.
- After confirmation, any bookings cancelled within 7 working days of arrival will lead to full charges, no refund will be provided under any circumstances.
- Please note that every FRIDAY is a like a weekly holiday in UAE.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- (CNB) 01 Child below 12 yrs old sharing bed with parents is Free of Charge (accommodation) but Child with breakfast should be settled directly to the hotel. (CWB) Child will have to pay adult rates.
- Tours for child will be extra, which will be advised at the time of booking.
Indian/Italian/Continental Cuisine in Dubai
If you are willing to spend more cash on a single restaurant visit, don’t hesitate to consider Armani/Amal, one of the highest ranked restaurants in Dubai, located in the Burj Khalifa proper. Enjoy the finest in Indian regional cuisines while taking in worthwhile views of the Dubai Fountain. This luxurious restaurant is particularly known for its lengthy list of beverages and teas. In honor of the delicate and ancient ways Indian meals are cooked, many of the specialties at Armani/Amal are prepared at your table so that you can witness the process.
For a more frugal but still authentic dining experience, try out Patiala in the Souk Al Bahar on Shaikh Zayed Road. While classic Indian cuisine is well represented here thanks to the employ of authentic Indian chefs, the restaurant also prides itself on adding modern twists to popular dishes. The restaurant also offers numerous beverage options and is renowned for its excellent service.
If you want to broaden your tastes, visit The Market Palace in the Dubai Healthcare City, a self-service restaurant where you will be treated to an unusual mix of both Indian and Italian cuisine. Patrons boast of the seemingly never-ending options for one to eat, as well as its availability during breakfast hours. The Market Place is also good for those who wish to have a quick bite and don’t want to spend too much.