1. Temple at the top of the hills in the Bilaspur District of Himachal Pradesh, India.
2. As per Jun 2010, there were 3 ways of reaching the temple at the top of the mountain:
Through stairs/ Pedestrial walking road
Udan Khatola (as shown in the picture) and
The newly developed road from the other side of the mountain for vehicles which takes you to the point where the Udan Khatola reaches. There is a very small parking area over there, hence there could be the security/ management at the base of that route stopping every vehicle to take this path. Try to request, if it works through. However it would be very difficult at the time of rush like Navratras and Tuesdays and Sundays.
3. Once you enter the main gate, the grills shown are maintaining crowd which visits in large number specially during the times of Navratras and Tuesdays.
4. The main Pupil tree in the middle of the temple compound.
5. After walking through the ques you see the main temple door where Maa is present in the form of 'Pindi'. This is the place where they say Maa Sati's eyes fell.
6. After having Darshan, you move out from this exit door to the left. Maa's Pindi is just a few meters from this open door you see.
7. A small Shiv ji temple besides the main temple in the compound and the parikrama of the main temple.
8. Having the parikrama and towards the right side of the main temple.
9. The Hawan kund (shown in grey) towards the front right hand side of the main temple. Devotees can do hawan with the help of pundits doing hawan continuously and can make the offerings. It is suggested that you put a little Bhasm of this hawan kund on your forehead for many good things for the hawan that is being done here for so long and just outside Maa's shrine.
10. Darshan time for Nina Devi :
March to September Timings - 8.00 AM - 7.00 PM
October Timings - 8.00 AM - 6.30 PM
November Timings - 8.15 AM - 5.30 PM
December to February Timings - 9.00 AM - 5.30 PM
Note :- The timings are subject to changes based on the weather condition