1. Once you reach the main gate of Temple, buy Parshad (Food blessed by God ) from any shop around the way, you can also bring your own offerings from home. In general Pan,Supari,Dhawaza,Narela,loung,elaichi are accepetd as Parshad according to Holy Shastras.
2. After crossing the main gate and all the shops on the way you will reach near the Temple. Before entering the Temple you have to put off your shoes and wash your hands.
3. Abide by the procedure and wait for the turn of Darshans. Do not attempt to jump the queue.
4. When you enter the Temple you will find main hall and in that is the MAA CHAMUNDA DEVI TEMPLE. And there you can have the Darshan of Goddess Chamunda.
5. Near the main Temple on the left hand side down stairs there is a Shiva Temple. The Shiva Temple is situated under a very huge rock and is known as Nandi Keshwar Dham..
Do's & Dont's While on the Yatra
1. Please uphold the sanctity of the pilgrimage and avoid loud dresses, vulgar language or offensive talk or gestures.
2. Respect the sentiments of co-pilgrims.
3. Cooperate with the security agencies for security checks.
4. Please avoid resting near poolside.
5. Refrain from smoking, chewing tobacco and betel leaves, spitting, spreading litter, playing cards etc.
6. Keep the environment clean. Throw the disposables in the dustbins only. In particular, minimize use of plastics.
7. Take proper care whatever you carry and beware of pickpockets and petty thieves.
8. Don’t trust strangers with belongings. Deposit all excess baggage in the cloak rooms.
9. Don’t eat anything offered by strangers
10.Beware of suspicious persons and unclaimed articles and report about the same to the security personnel.
11.Don’t encourage begging. Begging is strictly prohibited.
12.Obtain cash receipt for any cash paid at the Shrine Board outlets.
13.Sticking posters, writing on the walls, mutilating or damaging the property is a legal offence.
14.Video film shooting is prohibited in mandir premises.
15.Don’t offer any cash or jewelry in front of the Mata Chamunda Devi. Instead deposit the same in the donation boxes.