Perfect Holiday honeymoon in Central India Remote Jungle Resort3 Nights-4 DaysPackage Code: HTPC000762
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-9418093019
Perfect Holiday honeymoon in Central India Remote Jungle Resort
In this unusual holiday and honeymoon package, we take you to the central india in the middle of tiger country with thick woods around you and yest you stay In the lap of luxury, with the sounds and silences of nature around you.
We offer you 2 choices to suit your taste, We have selected two exotic options Samode Safari Lodge, The Tree House Hideaway as two best & unique staying options at the Bandhavgarh National Park.
Related tags :- Bandhavgarh India Safari Package from UK USA Australia| Bandhavgarh India Safari Package from Asia| Bandhavgarh India Safari Package from Delhi Mumbai| Bandhavgarh Holiday Honeymoon with samode Resort| Bandhavgarh holidays with Tree House Hideaway Resort|
Why Book your Holidays through Holidaytravel.co
1. Holiday.co has travel Experts with deep End to End knowledge, Must for long geographic inter-state-continent-journeys, we provide End to End service including Travel, transport, hotel/resort stay.
2. Better & lower rates, as we command better pricing due to recurring business to hotel/resorts
3. Safety, Relaibility and better service :- As you will not be treated as an isolated customer but with the backing of Holidaytravel.co customer support team, who work 24X7 for your comfort and safety
4.Leave the itininerary planning to Holidaytravel.co, as our team will work closely with you to get the package tailored to your requirements
A Private Holiday Honeymoon in Indian game reserve at Bandhavgarh Samode Safari Lodge
Immensely private and remote samode safari lodge is located in the heart of tiger country, adjacent to the 450 sq kms Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve in the Central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh which has one of the highest density of Tigers in the world. The vegetation is chiefly of sal (shorea robusta), saja, salai,dhobin, long linear grasslands and with dense bamboo thickets. These together provide Bandhavgarh its rich bio-diversity. Bandhavgarh is home to more than 25 species of mammal’s and more than 250 species of birds along with about 80 types of butterflies and a number of reptiles. Key species you are likely to see apart from the tiger are leopards,spotted deer,sambhar,nilgai,wild pigs, gaur,sloth bear, jungle cat,black faced langoor,rhesus macaque, jackal and chinkara.
This package is Honeymoon holiday in Bandhavgarh & stay is in Samode Safari Lodge is an unusual and perfect honeymoon destination. We will spoil you silly - discreetly. Nothing intrudes between you except beauty and bliss. Explore the wild splendour of the jungle and its animal world. Enjoy the pool and the spa. Best of all, you are surrounded by a magnificent luxury in and around your chalet. This is a quiet piece of heaven ready just for the two of you.
Planning for Jungle Safari - Come to India to witness the exceptional Experience
Become a nature enthusiasts and visit at least one wildlife sanctuary each year with family.4 Nights - 5 days are minimum for any Indian Jungle wild life & sanctuary Visit
Added attraction for visiting Bandhavgarh National Park - The Old Fort, Temples, Caves
There are many temples and a big fort inside bandhavgarh, which is still used by the Maharaja of Rewa, who owns the fort. It is thus necessary to procure his permission before entering the fort. This permission can however be obtained locally. In the northern areas of the park is where you witness caves dug into sandstone and carry "brahmi" inscriptions dating back to the 1st century BC.
Shortlisted resorts for Bandhavgarh holidays
Do you think that Safaris are only meant for Africa, Not Really, India offers better version of Tiger Safari in its best national parks and tiger reserves across the country with extra ounce of mustic and love. Most reserves boast of thick jungles are now trying best to preserve the tiger and attract tourists.
Styled on the famous African lodges, the exceptional Samode Safari Lodge, is located in the middle of nowhere, in the buffer zone of one of the largest national parks in Madhya Pradesh in Bandhavgarh.
The nearest airport is Jabalpur, about four hours away. The nearest train head is Katni, about two hours away.
So!!Ladies and Gentleman, fasten your seat belts, Prepare for the rocky and bumpy drive from Jabalpur to the Bandhavgarh resort and get surprised in the end..
A place so tranquile, full of Open fields, thick forest and almost no people, Zero Pollution, only noise pollution is of chirping birds and wilf life calls..Yes! These sites still exists in India. Just leave the foggy pollution and concrete jungles of your place and arrive at Bandhavgarh with aqua Blue skies and no rush, no traffic..
Visit the heaven in India, Built more on a opulent village style rather than palatial concrete hotel by taking a leaf out of best of the best south African camps.
Lodge has open and spacious verandah, a well stocked bar and library and a lovely 'machaan' where elaborate breakfasts and lunches are served.
Start watching wildlife even when you are not inside the park, Lodge is 15-20 minutes drive to main gate and witness wildlife, like nilgai and chinkara, which aren't found in the park itself including jackals if you're lucky.
15 Unique reasons - To Stay in Samode Safari Lodge for Bandhavgarh National Park tour
- Watch a tiger everyday 99.99%. Two game safari's every day included in package.You have a 4-hour morning drive and a 3-hour evening drive. The Best safari lodge all over the world with BEST services.
- Safari means rising around 4am and going to bed around 10.so you are busy with nature, no time for mobiles, facebooks, whatsapps..in between if you have time, Spend quality time in the pool or just nap on great beds and pillows in between drives.
- Perfect game reserve for celebrating Chrismas and New year holidays in December.
- In addition, embark on cultural tours involving visit to the nearby village. Meeting the friendly village folks and their lovely innocent children and seeing how simple their lifestyle.
- Best Safari Lodge than compared luxury game reserves to Africa, South Aftrica, Botswanna, Zambia, Namibia and Kenya.
- Lodge has excellent and expert naturalist also conducting game drives and have deep knowledge India's flora and fauna.
- Secluded lodge is somewhat off the beaten path, it is truly a unique, hidden gem.
- Great Food and surprise dinner locations in different parts of the lodge each evening for thrilling and fine dining experience.
- Local Lodge with Rajasthani Royal Touch, The entire crew hails from within 150 kms of the lodge.
- Great Food, Excellent Hospitality in the middle of the Jungle.
- Soothing bowls of hot water to dip your tiring feet when return from the safari.
- Extremely friendly and knowledgeable guides for ensure tiger spotting. Tiget spotting percentage surpasses all international standards for Safari lodges.
- Huge and super luxurious Rooms, excellent shower and two toilets
- The outside courtyard area is wonderful for a sunny shower during the day
- Balcony area to the back is great to sit back and watch the birds.
- international continental food for lunch and Indian in the evening - all food is top class.
- No wifi, Very poor Mobile coerage, but you can use their dial-up at reception, again free.
Important Notes :- Spotting the tiger is not always easy as the parks have rangers walking around or riding bikes around the tracks. Tigers are fearful of humans on foot and jump back into the thicket. However when it is very hot, you have great opportunities of finding them in the cooler waters of the many waterholes.
Stay in one of the 12 independent villas spread across the property. Tranquil, luxurious and spacious, your villa will house you in comfort during your adventure in the Bandhavgarh forests.
Exquisite cuisine in exotic venues, dining is an indulgent treat and a daily surprise.
The Bandhavgarh National Park has a good network of jeepable tracks. The park authorities allow two game drives everyday on these tracks. The morning drive starts at dawn and usually lasts for about 4 hours. The evening drive is shorter of about 3 hours. On prior intimation, exclusive drives and full day drives can also be arranged. All vehicles have to be out of the park boundaries before dark. The park is closed on Wednesday evenings.
Only vehicles registered with the park authorities are allowed to go on park drives. At Samode Safari Lodge, you are taken for the game drive in their own fleet of customized 4×4 offroad vehicles specially Designed for maximum viewing pleasure and comfort, Each vehicle seats 4 or 6 people. In addition to a local tracker and a professional guide from the lodge.
A local tracker and a professional guide from our lodge accompany you on all your game drives. They interpret the sights and sounds of the jungle for you. For an experienced and trained guide the jungle is like an open book, and he can make the jungle come alive by reading tell tale signs and listening to the sounds. Most animals, especially tigers, are creatures of habit. They have a regular patrolling pattern and they are partial to their favorite haunts. Our guides and trackers visit the park every day and keep a track of these movements by checking the spoor of the tigers and listening to the alarm calls of animals. These alarm calls advertise the presence of a tiger. A good guide who is familiar with the animals of his area can substantially increase your chances of seeing a tiger.
How to Reach
Fly to Either Khajuraho or Jabalpur By Air (There are direct flights daily to Jabalpur and Khajuraho from New Delhi, Mumbai and Varanasi)
From Jabalpur- a four hour drive
From Khajuraho- a five hour drive
TIME OF YEAR AVERAGE MINIMUM AVERAGE MAXIMUM
- OCT- NOV 9°C 30°C
- DEC-FEB 4°C 26°C
- MAR-APR 15°C 36°C
- MAY-JUNE 24°C 42°C
Bandhavgarh has major climatic fluctuations.
October and November are still warm but not cold and wet.
December, January and February, it is cold in the morning and evenings and warm clothes are
necessary at these times. During the daytime it is lovely warm and sunny. March and April are getting fairly warm during the days, but the mornings and evenings can be chilly and a jacket is recommended.
May and June are the hottest months and can be intensely hot, mid June onwards it starts getting humid as we are approaching the monsoons. We advise you carry cotton clothing. Monsoon breaks in July and lasts until September.
Opening and closing
The lodge is open from 16th of October until 30th of June
Although we take all precautions in the camp it is advisable to carry mosquito repellents and sun screen of your preference.
Safety and security
At the lodge, the paths are lit by lamps to guide guests to the main lodge
Intercoms could be used for in house communication
Our guides are trained in animal behaviour, outdoor emergencies and first aid. Doctor is available on call
- Accommodation 12 private villas
- The lodge accepts children of all ages. One child may be accommodated in their parent’s villa for an extra charge. There is a baby-sitting service available on prior arrangement. Room Amenities
- Air conditioning, heating and overhead fans
- Living room with hidden plasma tv and DVD player
- I pod dock
- Comfortable four poster beds
- Modern en-suite bathroom, bath tub, separate showers and dressing area
- Open air bath court with a shower and a oversized tub
- In room safe, Bath robes, hair dryer and luxurious toiletries
- Powder room
- Private verandahs with views of the forest
- Lavazza coffee maker, tea and coffee making machine
- Mini bar
- Safari’s done by in house guide’s in our custom designed 4 X 4 vehicles
- Swimming pool (heated), heated Jacuzzi, children’s pool
- Spa treatments, steam room
- Inter-net facility in our library, snooker table
- The Samode boutique
- Indoor & outdoor lounges
- Money changing facility
- Cards accepted (Visa, Master and Amex)
- Electricity 220 volts, complete DG backup
- Telescope for star gazing
- Cycling, nature walks and visits to the nearby villages
- Sightseeing excursions and travel arrangements can be arranged on prior intimation at an
- extra cost
- Picnics, Cooking demonstrations
A system of different menu, different venue is practiced, lunches served are continental and Indian cuisine is served for dinner.
Meal time is fairly relaxed and fluid, a light snack and cold & hot beverages are served during your morning safari followed by a full breakfast on return from the park. A light lunch is served before the afternoon game drive and dinner is as and when guests require.
There is no official dress code and it is extremely relaxed. However, we suggest smart safari clothing for dinner. When out on game drives we suggest dark and muted clothing that will not show up too much against the vegetation.
Note: It is very cold in the early mornings when going game viewing during the months of late November to February and warm jackets are essential at this time. Warm caps and gloves are also recommended.
Mobile phones There is very limited coverage at the lodge due to its remote location. Average length of stay There is no minimum stay requirement. Three nights is the average length of stay. There is so much to see and do that it is a good idea to allow enough time to enjoy plenty of game drives, to explore
the area and to switch off and just enjoy being there.
About Bandhav Vilas - Bandhavgarh
Located in the picturesque Vindhya Hills, Bandhav Vilas is the Bandhavgarh National Park luxury jungle resort on the edge of the Bandhav gargh tiger reserve. The perfect base from which to explore the territory of the majestic tiger.The resort setting is picture with a dramatic watercourse and sun kissed private sit outs & decks. Charming luxury Villas, contemporary interiors with traditional touches, luxurious bathrooms and private wlled open to sky courtyard are in perfect contrast to the ruggedness of the jungle.
Tree House Hideaway - Bandhavgarh - India
Another beautiful property of Pugdundee Safaris, The treehouse hideaway is a 30 acre property next to the tala zone in Bandhabgarh National park. but there are only 5 tree houses. so you can imagine the peace and tranquality and spaces available to enjoy.Enjoy a quiet, holistic holiday in this retreat.
The resort is at the boundary of the buffer zone and the core jungle area and has a natural watering hole ( filled with water lillies). Few years back a tigress and her cubs had crossed over into the watering hole and were sighted right inside the property.
Resort is famous for food.. You are asked as what you will like to eat for your next meal, and resort prepare exactly that, no plat system, as resort always prepares more than required and surprise you will starters which can go night long at your personal treetop bar.
Resort rooms are spacious and well appointed. there's a large balcony on every treehouse where one can sit & watch countless number of animals and birds in all their glory.
Imagine a king size bed, a desk, comfy sofas, bedside lamps, shelves, an amazing bathroom and the best of it all - the balcony with coffee-table and chairs and deck chairs which can be used for sunbathing in the freezing cold of winters!!
The property even has a machan that looks out onto a lake on their property, where sometimes animals come to drink.
The best thing about the resort is the incredible team, who manage it, Team has wealth of knowledge about the jungle and the tigers. Working at resort is not like a job for them, they enjoy every bit of it.
The highlight of your tour will be a surprise lovely outdoor dinner in the middle of the forest under stars and enjoying with great service of waiters, who keep running to serve you..
Ulimatly, Bandhavgarh is a beautiful place. not just for its tigers, but for all the animals and birds. Staying at Treehouse hideaway makes most special.
15 reasons - Why you must stay at Tree House Hideaway - Bandhavgarh - India
- Staying in Tree House Hideaway is unique and fascinating way to enjoy the nature and suited for young kids or young couples looking for a unique escape.
- Only 5 tree houses are avilable here, These tree houses are huge and can have 15/20 people walking around them with ease.
- The best ambience in deep jungle, beautiful wood villas perched up on trees. huge sit outs. massive bathrooms. fabulous views, awesome bar and a superb restaurant.
- Hotel organises private dinner for your family out in the woods with sit down service and multiple waiters, completely lit by about 50 kersone lanterns. Totally magical.
- Hotel organises a local Baiga Tribal dance with firelit under sky and over meals.
- Great Staff with deep knowledge of Forest increasing the chances for tiger spotting.
- Stay at Mahua tree or Tendu tree house to have an adventure for a lifetime. You will wake up to to the sound of birds & trees swaying to the winds
- The obvious choice between the Taj - Mahua Kothi and Tree house is the Tree house Hideaway.
- Resort keep uncounted supply of cold towels and lemonade, drinks lassi, snacks multiple times a day.
- With Treehouse Hideway resort, you get a chance to rides into Tala and Maghdi zones also of the national park, whereas most of other resorts take you only to the Khitauli buffer zone.The tala zone is one of the most beautiful forests zones in bandhavgarh.
- Enjoy Nature walk to nearby watering hole area in the afternoon, from a little cabin sit-out overlooking the water hole, watch animals drinking water, while you have your beer, learn about the birds, the neighbouring Tala zone, tigers and trees, and at the end of the walk, he had arranged cool drinks and biscuits at one of the
- While your stay understand about the tigers, poaching menace in Bandhavgarh, measures taken by WWF, different zones in national park, migratory birds, and many other things about wildlife.
- Enjoy the beautiful tree-top bar on top of the reception area.
Bandhavgarh holiday honeymoon in Samode Safari Lodge