Munnar local siteseeing TourMunnar local siteseeing TourPackage Code: HTPC000847
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-9418093019
Munnar local siteseeing Tour
Munnar Local Site Seeing Tour - Highlights (Customizable according to Interests)
- Cost only Rs 2000/- or US$ 30 Per Person ( Min, 2 Pax),
- Group Price (4-5 Pax) - Rs 1599/- or US$ 25 Per Person.
- Tour Starts at 9:00 AM Sharp & Concludes at 05:00 PM ( 8 Hours)
- Pick up & Drop from your Hotel. Or Start from Munnar City Centre
- Guided Tour ( English Speaking Licensed Guide)
- Cover All Major Munnar City Attractions
- Lunch at a good Restaurant im Munnar.
- Coffee with Snacks at the end of the Tour ( Indian Coffee House or Cafe Sol or Similar)
- Social Bonding with Tea Factory Workers and Locals in Munnar.
- AC Luxury Car Included for Muttupatty Dam, Top Station, Echo Point and Other Distant Attractions
- Assistance in shopping in Mnnar Shopping , Tea, & Other Shopping ( Guidance for Authentic Shops in Munnar at Best Prices)
Major Tourist Circuits in Munnar
- Munnar - Mattupetty Dam - Echo Point - Kundala Dam - Top Station (34 km)
- Munnar - Pothamedu - Chitirapuram - Pallivasal - Cheeyappara - Adimali - Valara (40 km)
- Munnar - Rajamala - Marayoor - Chinnar (70 km)
- Munnar - Devikulam - Lock Heart Gap - Power House Waterfalls, Anayirankal (24 km)
Munnar Local Site Seeing Tour Package - Appprox 60 Kms
Tour Covers all Major Points in Munnar
Timing: 9 am to 6 pm Fare: Rs. 1500/- per head.
- Lock Hart Gap
- Mattupetty Dam
- Echo Point
- Kundala Dam
- Top Station
- Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park)
- Attukad waterfalls and Pothamedu View Point
Munnar Sandal Valley Local Tour: Approx 85 kms
Tour covers: Marayoor, Chinnar. Departure: 0900 hrs. Arrival: 1900 hrs.
Timing: 10 am to 6 pm Fare: Rs. 400/-
- Nymakkad View Point
- luckkom waterfalls
- Vaguvarai View Point
- coffee - tea plantations
- sandal wood forest
- chinnar wildlife sanctuary.
Munnar Village Local Tour - Approx 70 kms
Timing 9.30 am To 6 pm Fare: Rs.1600
- Devikulam Signal Point
- Panoramic View Point Tea Vally
- Lockheart Camp Cinic
- Beauty Of Chinnakanal Cinic Beauty Of Chinnakanal
- Anayirangal Dam Sight
- Kallimali View Point
- Spice Farm Visit
- Sreenarayanapuram Ripple Waterfalls
- River Bank Walking
- Chitrapuram View Point
Munnar Boating Tour - Local Tours
- Boating rates: Rowboat: Rs. 30 per person 30 Minutes
- Motorboat: Rs. 200 for 3 persons for 15 min
- Pedalboat: Rs. 50 for 2 seater and Rs. 100 for 4 seater for 30 min
- Mattupetty: Speed launch: Rs.600/- for 15 min (max. 5 persons)
- Safari boat: Rs. 1400/- for 20seats for 30 min.
Munnar Trekking Routes Local One Day Treks -
- Palapetty - Champakad Karimutty - Inchapetty Karimutty - Alampetty.
- Valara (10 km from Adimali on the Kochi - Madurai highway): Valara has a chain of waterfalls surrounded by thick green forests.
- Anamudi - Rajamala - Meesapulimala - Top Station - Kundala - Devikulam