Bhuri Singh Museum, ChambainfoPackage Code: HTPC000156
Cheapest Flights and Hotels with Excellent holiday travel packages & Tour packages.
Need Holiday Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+91-9418093019
The Bhuri Singh Museum at Chamba was established on September 14, 1908 to honor the King of Chamba then, Raja Bhuri Singh. He ruled Chamba from 1904 to 1919.Bhuri Singh donated his family collection of paintings to the museum. The idea to open a public museum came from J. Ph. Vogel, an eminent Indologist who was serving A.S.I. and who through an intensive exploration had discovered, read and analyzed old inscriptions dispersed far and wide in the territory of Chamba state. the Bhuri Singh Museum at Chamba is named after the illustrious King Raja Bhuri, who had contributed his family compilation of paintings to the museum.The Chamba rulers were great patrons of arts and culture, and the Museum houses outstanding collections of Guler-Kangra style Paintings.In addition to all these, the Museum also holds Armour and arms, coins, hill jewelry and costumes, musical instruments and diverse ornamental artifacts.
1)Gyan Chaupad (Indian Ludo) Painted in Chamba style, 19th Cen.
3)The wedding of Rukmini with Krishna
- Distance from Dalhousie to Bhuri Singh Museum,Chamba himachal Pradesh:41 Kms.
- Distance from Shimla to Bhuri Singh Museum,Chamba himachal Pradesh: 346 Kms.
- Distance from Kullu to Bhuri Singh Museum,Chamba himachal Pradesh: 297 Kms.
- Distance from Manali to Bhuri Singh Museum,Chamba himachal Pradesh: 338 Kms
- New Delhi (Start Point - Major Tourist Destination - Capital of India)
- Kurukshetra (Tourist Attractions - Sri Krishna Museum, Bhramasarovar, Sheikh Chaheli's Tomb)
- Chandigarh (Tourist Attractions - Sukhna lake, Nek chand Rock garden,Pinjore Garden, Museums)
- Rupnagar ( Ropar - Toursist Attraction - Kikar Lodge)
- Kiratpur Sahib (Tourist Attractions -Historical Gurudwara)
- Anandpur Sahib (Major Tourist Destination for Sikhs - Historical Gurudwara Keshgarh Sahib ji, Virasat-e-khalsa)
- Nanagal Dam ( Tourist Attractions - Bhakhra Nangal Dam, Naina Devi temple, Cheif Restaurant)
- Una Himachal (Tourist Attractions - Chintpurni temple,Kila Baba bedi, Sadashiv Mandir etc)
- Dasuya City
- New Delhi to Una Himachal via Chandigarh ( By Train - Himachal Express, Jan Shatabdi Express Or Taxi Pick up-Extra Charges on standard Per Km based.)
- Una Himachal to Nicholas Roerich art gallary Kullu Himachal ( With Holiday Travel Air Conditioned Taxi)
Rs.15,000/- Per Pax from New Delhi