1. Recommended for Tough Hitch Hikers, adventurers, solo riders to Himachal
2. HPTDC & HRTDC Volvo Buses are cheap and best option to travel to Himachal.
3. Wi-Fi is not an issue these days on HPTDC Volvo Buses, as almost every one has 3G/4G Mobile phones and tethering support ( Hot spot) enabled personalized wifi for a traveller.
4. Seats are comfortable and firm with enough cushions.
5. Honeymooners Avoid Volvo to Shimla Manali: - Vomit Bags are provided to passengers who have hill sickness, this might put off your joy ride specially if you are on a honeymoon as many passengers will be making vomiting noises to make you feel sick..(if you suffer from Hill Road sickness on mountains then also please avoid Volvo.Even if you are feeling OK and one of your co-passenger starts vomiting and pungent stench fills the whole bus as the bus is air conditioned it takes lot of time to clear the air, A bus with open windows is much better).
6. Foreign Family Tourists with Kids Avoid Volvo :- Due to reasons mentioned in 5.
7. Family Tourists with Kids Avoid Volvo :- Due to reasons mentioned in point 5 & also Taxi will come in the same rate.
8. Group Tourists should Avoid Volvo :- Due to reasons mentioned in point 5 & also Taxi will come in the same rate.
9. There are only two stops in the Delhi to Shimla route, one for the dinner at Pipli and one for the early morning toilet/washroom purposes
10. Blankets are some times provided to the passengers, if you take a sleeper coach, better carry your own Blanket otherwise you will freeze in night.
11. Always Prefer Front or Middle Seats in Volvo to Shimla & Manali, as Rear Seats are too Bumpy and trigger vomitting sensations, Better to Avoid Volvo if you do not proper seats.
We arrange travelling through Himachal state Government run HPTDC and HRTC Volvo buses for your comfortable & hazzle free journey.Delhi to Shimla Volvo buses take around 8 - 9 hours to reach Shimla from Delhi.Enjoy a short break from your routine and visit Shimla for a fun filled weekend.
The last HRTC Volvo Bus from Delhi reaches Shimla by 6:30 AM. HPTDC bus drops at victory tunnel while HRTC bus drops at Shimla bus stand. Its takes approx 8 hours from Delhi to Shimla by volvo Bus. Himachal Tourism (HPTDC) operate AC 2X2 seater buses between Shimla and Delhi. The lowest Volvo bus fare between Shimla and Delhi is Rs 900. First bus leaves from Shimla at 8:30 p.m. and it takes 8h 30m hours to reach Delhi. Distance between Shimla and Delhi is 360 Kms. Himachal Tourism (HPTDC) has good bus service on Shimla and Delhi Route.
All above operators have super deluxe Volvo, regular A/C, Non A/C, sleeper and deluxe type of buses, but if you want to travel by Volvo, We suggest you stick to HPTDC as it is a Himachal govt service and does not get delayed and schedules are firm.
HPTDC Volvo Bus rates between Delhi & Shima;
Chapslee Palace, Shimla Holiday Honeymoon Package
Price : Rs 13700/- ( Standard Suite/single Occupanc) Rs 16700/- Standard Suite
Hotel Honeymoon Inn Shimla Honeymoon Deals Packages
About Honeymoon Inn Hotel Shimla
Honeymoon inn is a very Comfort, quality and tourist friendly hotel/resort in Shimla. It is..
Price : Rs 13000/- $236/- ( 2 Nights Honeymoon package - MAP)
Marigold Cottage Resort Shimla Holiday Honeymoon Package
About Marigold Holiday Cottages’,
A hill-resort, comprising of ‘Himalayan Stone Cottages’ having the homely option of..
Price : Starting from INR 9999, $200