Andamans Tourist Guide and Packages
The Andaman & Nicobaar are a group of 572 picturesque Islands, in the South Eastern Part of the Bay of Bengal in Indian Ocean.Total area covered is of 7,950 km2 (3,070 sq mi). Of 572 islands, about 34 are permanently inhabited. They lie along an arc in long and narrow broken chain, approximately North-South over a distance nearly 800 kms. Andaman & Nicobaar are Union Territory of India.
The Andamans are separated from the Nicobar group by a channel (the Ten Degree Channel) some 150 km (93 mi) wide. The highest point is located in North Andaman Island (Saddle Peak at 732 m (2,402 ft)). The Andaman group has 325 islands which cover an area of 6,170 km2 (2,382 sq mi) while the Nicobar group has only 24 islands with an area of 1,765 km2 (681 sq mi).
Why You must Visit Andamans - The Secret Aden Destination of World
If you want to visit secret Hidden Exotic Tourist gems, India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands (Located 900km off the Indian Estern coast) rank as numer one top, as these remote islands offer you all what you are dreaming of, They are remote, still unexplored, have lots of secrets including many tribes which are still of pre-historic age.Andaman and Nicobar Islands are one of the world’s best kept secrets. There are total 572 islands and 85% of these are dense rain forests
These islands still offer you the very natural unexploited settings of ways of Tribal life ( Jarawa Tribes) and ways, and tribal culture remains, Also it is a place for dense jungle treks, Scuba diving and Fishings.
If you are atrekking enthusiast, you have a perfact opportunity in Andamans, Trek to the Mt. Harriet through pristine woodland, fresh air and flora and fauna you could not have imagined.
The Beauty of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are the paragon of beauty and present a landscape full with scenic and picturesque extravaganza. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal. The dense forest which cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly poetic and romantic atmosphere.
"Here the white beaches on the edge of a meandering coastline have palm trees that sway to the rhythm of the Sea. The beat of tribal drums haunt the stillness and technicolour fish steer their way through crystal clear water."
This addition of strangeness to beauty which is responsible for creating the infinite romantic impact may be described in the following famous lines of Keats.
"Charmed magic casement opening on the foam Of perilous seas in fair lands forlorn."
Magical Beauty of Andaman Island
The scenic beauty of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, would leave you spellbound, The unparalleled beauty of these islands, create in men a love of nature with a caressing tenderness, a wistful fondness for all its delicate nuances.
Why Visit Port Blair
Port Blair is the capital spread over a number of hills from Haddo across Secretariat Hill to Aberdeen Bazaar and South point. If you are into photography, you will love villages Pahargaon, Shadipur, Garacharme
Visit Wandoor to see the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, hire glass bottom boats to view sea life! If you’re into snorkeling or have always wanted to try it, these islands are paradise;
Visit ‘Cellular Jail’ National Memorial, whiere many freedom fighters were tortured by british.
Why Visit Havelock Island
Visit Havelock Island, one of the most beautiful and most visited. There is absolutly no commercial negligible infrastructure, just tourism and enjoy the stunning beaches,snorkeling and scuba diving. It is must to do trekking in Havelock to enjoy scenic views from hilltops.
If you are into diving, Havelock Island is the main dive destination in the Andamans.
Cinque Island and the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National park also have deep sea diving where you can encounter a variety of marine life including black coral and small sharks; for an experienced diver, it’s perfect. The island has unspoiled beaches and an amazing sand bar that joins two islands—you can camp out here too!
Why Visit Barren Island
Science freaks will like Barren Island; The only active volcano in the country! The island itself is only 3km but it has a massive crater out of the sea; 150 fathoms deep. On board viewing is allowed so don’t miss it!
Why Visit Long Island
Visit Long Island for Like dolphins, where you can view dolphins in the sea! This is also a great place for trekking and exploring. Set up camp and enjoy
Andaman Tour Guidelines - Tips and Important Facts for Traveller’s:
· Please carry original ID proof (Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License/etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
· We need following for process your booking Guest Name & Contact Number. Naming List with gender & age.
· High season surcharge will be applicable for every booking on 16th Oct – 25th Oct during Durga Puja & Diwali, 20th Dec – 5th Jan during X-Mass & New Year & during Holi (as per date).
· In high season, no refund will be applicable within 30 days of the tours start date. (Normal cancellation policy will not applicable on those dates.)
· For high season booking, 50% payment must be done in the time of confirmation & rest of the amount must be cleared 30 days before of the tour start date.
Cheap Andaman Flights from Chennai
Chennai to Port Blair Flights Options and Recommendations (MAA - IXZ)
1. Chennai to Port Blair Flight time is approx 2 hours 10 minutes
2. Approx Flight Rates are from Rs 8500 to Rs 11500
3. Air India, Spice Jet, jet Airways offer Direct Flights to Port Blair from Chennai
Cheap Andamans Flights from Kerala (COK-IXZ)
Cochin ( Kerala) to Port Blair Flights Options and Recommendations
1. Cochin to Port Blair Flight time is approx 3 hours 30 minutes
2. No Direct Flights to Andaman Port Blair from Cochin, All Flights go through Chennai Airport
3. You may need to wait at Chennai Airport for connecting flight for upto 3 hours
4. Approx On way fare is Rs 11000 to Rs 14000/-
Andamans Flights from Mumbai (BOM-IXZ)
Mumbai to Port Blair Flights Options and Recommendations
1. Mumbai to Port Blair Flight time is approx 4 hours 30 minutes
2. No Direct Flights to Andaman Port Blair from Mumbai, Some Flights go Via Chennai and Some Via Kolkata
3. You may need to wait at Chennai or KolkataAirport for connecting flight for upto 3 hours
4. Approx On way fare is Rs 13000 to Rs 16000/-
5. Indigo Airline offers shortest Wait time for Port Blair
Sun Sea Resort Holiday Honeymoon Package
Sun sea Resort is strategically located just 4 kilometers away from the airport and situated in the heart of the town area, Sun Sea..
Price : Starting from Rs. 2,600 Per Night
About Port Blair, Malacca Andaman & Nicobaar's capital i
About Kala Pani During the British period political leaders
World War II & Andaman Nicobar During World War II, the isl
Tourist attractions in Andaman Nicobar Cellular Jail B